Saturday, February 05, 2005

Hypnotic Eyes

Threatening mysterious tree shades in the perpetual darkness of a wood on an obscure fall night on my way uphill along never ending path full of crunchy leaves. I can't see about five meters beyond me. A sudden lightening, followed by a harsh thunder, invades it all. More lightening and thunders come later every minute, but it's not raining. My blood is throbbing in my veins. I shiver with the blowing of freezing breeze. I'm frightened. I feel that there's something hidden in the wood, observing me, watching me, following my steps. I don't know what it is. I look around, but see nothing. The path turns to the right. Another thrilling lightening lets me see the figure of a tall, pale, dark-haired man dressed in black. He stares at me with his hypnotic grayish-blue eyes. I'm paralyzed; I'm unable to move. Darkness falls again followed by the deafening sound of another thunder. I don't see him anymore, but I still feel his presence. My heart beats harder and harder, it's going to explode. I cannot move. I cannot breathe. I can feel that something that scares me is about to happen. He's behind me. He takes me in his arms, and for some reason I can't explain; I want him to, I want him to hold me in his arms. I desire it. I wish to meld me with him. I feel sick, intoxicated, flying over the city. Then, I realize he has carried me to his lair. We are sitting on a bed. I can't help gazing at his eyes. He begins with a kiss in my mouth, then another and another. I don't move, I don't him to stop. He licks my neck with his tongue and lips all along. It's so pleasing... I scream with pain. He has thrusted his fangs at my neck.
I suddenly wake up violently. I have my heart in my mouth. I'm covered in sweat, sitting on my bed.
But the nightmare is over... for the moment.
(Written two summers ago).

No comments: